All students at The Shared Learning Trust are expected to exemplify the highest standards. The way we present ourselves each day is to show our intention to work hard and be our best in our learning and everything else that we do.
Therefore, as role models and leaders of our student community, The Shared Learning Trust Sixth Formers are expected to dress, and act, in a smart and confident manner. This means that they should not wear casual, immodest or revealing clothes. No piercings, tattoos, mobile phones or
headphones should be visible. All Sixth Form students are expected to wear smart business wear at all times. As you are being prepared for the world of work, you are expected to dress as such.
Football Academy students are expected to wear training kits on days of matches and training, and business wear at ALL other times.
SIXTH FORM DRESS CODE
- TROUSERS TAILORED
- SKIRTS TAILORED (NO SHORTER THAN 3" ABOVE THE KNEE)
- SHIRTS / BLOUSE PLAIN OR DISCRETE PATTERN
- SMART T-SHIRT UNDER JACKET OR TAILORED CARDIGAN
- TIE PLAIN OR PATTERNED
- JACKET SUIT STYLE
- JUMPER / CARDIGAN
- DRESSES TAILORED SHIFT DRESS
- PINAFORE DRESS
- SHOES SMART, PLAIN LEATHER SHOES OR BOOTS
- COATS SINGLE COLOUR
- HAIR UNNATURAL / SHAVED LINES
- TIGHTS / SOCKS PATTERNED / KNEE LENGTH
- JEWELLERY DISCREET / ONE PEIRCING IN EACH EAR BODY NO FACIAL PEIRCINGS / NO VISIBLE TATTOS
- SCARVES PLAIN