The Elite Football Academy
THE SHARED LEARNING TRUST IS PLEASED TO OFFER THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY, TRAIN AND LEARN IN PARTNERSHIP WITH LUTON TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB
TSLT Football Academy programme is a unique opportunity for 16–18-year-olds to continue their education whilst developing their football skills with regular coaching and competition.
The two-year fully funded course offers a balanced educational experience and provides a real alternative to college or sixth form education.
For more information please fill out the Expression of Interest Form at the bottom of this page or contact email@example.com
WHAT'S ON OFFER
The two year fully funded programme offers:
- Opportunities for both boys and girls to 'Play, Train, Learn'
- A two-year OCR Level 3 Cambridge Technical in Sport and Physical Activity
- English and Maths resit opportunities
- Weekly training, fixtures and recovery timetabled around lessons
- Career support into employment, university or apprenticeship courses
- Opportunity to gain Football Coaching Qualifications
- Opportunities to impress LTFC coaches and scouts
- Signposting to local grass-roots clubs
- Tickets to LTFC fixtures
- University Open day Trips
The Football Programme
Football scholars will train using facilities at The Chalk Hills Academy and Lewsey Sports Village. Coaching is delivered on our newly upgraded 4G astroturf pitch, by UEFA B Registered coaches from Luton Town Football Club. Competition in the EFL Community League will see scholars compete against other Football League clubs in league and cup matches.
- Coaching delivered by Luton Town's own qualified staff
- Residential Training sessions at Stowe School
- Opportunities for boys and girls to 'Train, Play, Learn'
- Competition in EFL Community League and Floodlit Leagues
- Subsidised personalised LTFC tracksuit and training wear
- Travel to and from all away fixtures
- Termly individual coaching assessment and feedback sessions
The Academic Programme
Students will have the opportunity to study either a triple award in Sport and Physical Activity (Extended Diploma) or a double award (Diploma) and an additional A Level ***
Students will be studying the OCR Level 3 Cambridge Technical in Sport and Physical Activity. This programme is a fantastic insight into a variety of areas within the sports industry. The extended diploma is the equivalent to 3 A levels and is widely accepted at universities in the UK. Some of the course Modules are listed below:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Sports Coaching
- The Business of Sport
- Nutrition and Diet for Sport and Exercise
- Sports Injury and Rehabilitation
- Performance Analysis in Sport and Exercise
***A Level options are limited due to timetabling but if you are interested in this option please contact for further information.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will get back to you or alternatively click below to apply.